Submit Your Event
Are you looking to submit your event to our calendar? Great! We're always on the lookout for fun events appealing to both locals and visitors.
Before submitting your event, please review our guidelines below.
- All entries must be submitted no less than 14 calendar days prior to the date of the event.
- All events must be open to the general public.
- Your event must occur within a 25-mile radius of the center of Xenia, OH.
- Examples of posted events include those booked through the Greene County CVB sales office, festivals, sporting events, traveling or temporary exhibits, community & professional performances and college or university level performances
- Events that are unlikely to be approved include (but are not limited to):
- Fundraisers (galas, walks, 5k/10k runs, golf tournaments, etc.)
- Political events
- Seminars, workshops and, lectures
- Business and/or networking events
- Happy hours, trivia nights, dining specials, etc.
- K-12 school performances
- Religious services
Make your event more appealing to visitors and have a better chance of getting it approved by following these recommendations:
- Include a full description of the event and what visitors can expect.
- Include a high-resolution image of the actual event (exceptions can be made for first-time events.)
- Event flyers and logos are not ideal and unlikely to be approved.
- Images should be in landscape orientation and submitted at the highest possible resolution. At least 900x600 pixels is recommended.
- Use proper punctuation.
- Please do not use all caps. Example: Please don't submit that "Our event is FUN AND FREE."
- Please use complete sentences in the description.
- Please do not capitalize words that are not proper nouns and adjectives. Example: Please Don't Submit Sentences That Look Like This.
Once your event is submitted, it will be reviewed to ensure that it meets the above guidelines prior to being posted on the website. Greene County CVB staff reviews submissions and reserves the right to approve or deny events at its discretion. If your event is not approved, you will be notified via email.
Should your event need to be updated in any way, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure that visitors receive the most accurate information.
Additionally, by submitting imagery, you acknowledge that you are authorized to use the image for promotional purposes. You are also allowing the Greene County CVB the rights to use the photography to promote Greene County as a destination in any of Greene County's promotional or marketing efforts.
If you have questions, please contact email@example.com.